Electric Strike Lock System in Chennai
An electric strike is an access control device used for doors. It replaces the fixed strike faceplate often used with a latchbar (also known as akeeper). Like a fixed strike, it normally presents a ramped surface to the locking latch allowing the door to close and latch just like a fixed strike would. However, an electric strike’s ramped surface can, upon command, pivot out of the way when the lock on the door is in the locked position and the door is opened, allowing a user to open the door without operating the mechanical lock or using a mechanical key. After the door is opened past the keeper, the keeper returns to its standard position and re-locks when power is removed or applied, depending upon the strike’s configuration.
An ECHIP electric strike lock system enables the electrical release of a locked mechanical latch or bolt. Compatible with any access control, ECHIP electric door strikes are available in a variety of configurations to accommodate several types of mechanical locksets and door and frame styles.
The item is Electric Strike Fail Secure NO Mode Lock for Access Control Wood Metal Door made of stainless steel. It is suitable for wooden door, glass door, metal door, fireproof door and etc. And its safety function is built-in voltage spike suppressor and can be testing to 1000000 cycles.
– Material: Stainless Steel.
– Lock Size: 15 x 4 x3cm(L * W *H).
– Holding Strength: 500kg.
– Voltage: DC12V.
– Current: 200mA.
– Operating Modes: NO (Open when powered).
– Suitable For: wooden door, glass door, metal door, fireproof door, PVC door.
– Surface Temperature: Within +20C.
– Suitable Temperature: -10~+55C(14-131F).
– Operating Humidity: 0~90% (non-condensing).
– Face plate Housing: Painted steel.
– Bolt Housing: Stainless steel, draw the polishing of silk.
– Safety Function: built-in voltage spike suppressor.
– Testing to 1000000 cycles.
– Opening mode: 90° swinging door.