Multi Door Access Control Systems
Multi Door Access Control Systems E Chip Control Systems offers Divers door access control panel that support RS485 & Wiegand reader, also support HID readers. Door Access control panel can be installed easily with hardware and network, support TCP/IP, RS485 and Wiegand communications. Door access control panel also comes with metal case protection type. There are 4 size to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, 4-door, 8-door.
The Door control panel have built in webserver and supported by ECHIP central management software. Users can have advanced access control setting such as Anti-Pass back, Duress password entry, Multi-card opening, Fire alarm setting.
- Panel size design access control panel for installation flexibility.
- Multi-door access controller (8 doors thru hardware).
- Unlimited doors access control (Proprietary software support).
- Inbuilt HTTP web server management.
- 10 levels bypass time zone access authority provided.
- Fire alarm and event handle with email alert.
- Remote control for emergency doors open / close.
- Metal Box and Power supply option (EU/US type).
- Car parking solution provided.
- Verification Mode: Card / Password
- Software Application: SoMac
- Card Capacity: 20,000 (50,000extendable)
- Access Control: S2: Multi-door dual directions
- Communications: TCP/IP, Wiegand/RS485
- DIO Support: DI: 5 / DO: 4
- Inbuilt Relays (Max. Power Loading):
- (1) Door Lock / Event Handle
- (2) NO. (5A 250VAC / 30VDC / 10A 125VAC)
- (3) NC. (3A 250VAC / 5A 30VDC)
- System Log: 1,536 entries
- Entry Log: 65,535 entries
- Time Set / Time Zone / Group: 255 / 120 / 255 sets
- Holiday: Yes
- Remote Control / Event Handle: Yes / Yes
- Multiple Badge / Fast Registry: 10 Groups / Yes
- Anti-Pass Back / Anti Duress: Yes / Yes
- Power Consumption: 440mA ± 5%
- Power Requirement: 9 ~ 24VDC / 1A
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 65°C
- Operation Humidity: 5% ~ 80% RH
- Panel Dimension / Weight: 143 x 114 x 21mm / 160g
- Power Box (3A): 205 x 265 x 76 / 2.2Kg (Option)
- Power Box (3.5A / UPS): 205 x 265 x 76 / 2.2Kg (Option)
- Mini Enclosure: 171 x 96 x 27mm / 490g (Option)
- Accessories: WG reader / Relay box (Option)