GSM Based Access Control System
The GSM-AUTO is a GSM remote control switch, it connects to the cell phone network and like a cell phone has its own cell phone number. The GSM-AUTO is activated by Sending SMS to its cell phone number, it will recognize an authorized telephone number
It has 6 independent relay switches with normally open and normally closed switch contacts, these can be programmed to switch on and Off By Sending SMS R1 R2 R3 ….
The relay switches can also be switched on or off by sending the GSM-AUTO a sms text message command. It can report the relay status by sending back a text message.
Applications are endless and include the remote control of heating and air conditioning in holiday homes, lighting, engine per-heaters, aviation engine heaters, irrigation systems, water well pumps, pumping stations, cabin heaters, power cycle and reboot of remote servers, routers and computers.
- Dual band based GSM Modem
- independent relays that can be programmed to switch on and OFF Using SMS
- Two access modes are available, open access where the GSM-AUTO will respond to any incoming call, and secure access where it will only respond to programmed authorized telephone numbers.( Only 1 No )
- The relays can be temporarily switched on and Off by sending the GSM-AUTO a text message command, a confirmation text will be returned when the relays turn on and off if required.
- 6 relay’s with normally open (N.O) and normally closed (N.C) contacts, maximum switching capacity is 10 amps @ 230V ac per relay.
- Operating Voltage – 12VAC/ DC Min 1 .5 Amps
- SIM card any GSM